Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Christmas Present Orders

I'm getting orders now, for Christmas Gifts.  It always makes me smile - someone likes my work and even wants to share it with somebody they love! 
This package is off to Buxton, in Derbyshire. The very lovely customer ordered three things - they will have some happy friends, come Christmas Day (or I hope so, anyway!). 

This is what's inside....

A Leather Journal, with green linen longstitch binding, handmade porcelain button and hand-twisted cord fastenings, lovely cream text paper pages and yellow lokta paper lining.
I hope this will be enjoyed, as it was one of my favourites! 

One of these 6"x4" notebooks.  Kraft card covers, wrapped with "luggage labels" paper, nice cream paper pages and a kraft paper envelope to present it in. 
and... a Pair of 6"x4" notebooks, with covers of double-sided, stiff scrapbook paper. Each has lovely "Three Candlesticks" paper pages, bound with red linen thread and a ribbon tie. 

I do hope these are well-received - both by the buyer, and the people they are given to!  

4 comments:

  1. It is really rather lovely :) That paper is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which paper, sweetie?
      And thank you! XX

      Delete
  2. Anyone would be happy to receive any of those books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely....what gorgeous gifts to receive.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...