We all love to cut, stick, trim, punch, stitch, tear, layer, draw, write, plan, print, photograph and create.
We all love to craft - especially with paper and fabrics.
But often, our dedication to our Craft can result in personal injury.
We all know the risks involved in our Crafts... yet we bravely go forth and create, regardless of the personal dangers...
Top Ten Crafting Injuries
10) Stubbing a toe on a box of crafting equipment - OW! (Observer Wince) Factor: 1/10
9) Pricking a finger on a sewing needle - OW! Factor: 3/10
8) Papercut... on fingertip - OW! Factor 3/10, on knuckle - OW! Factor 5/10
7) Dropping a box of equipment on your foot - OW! Factor 4/10
6) Banging your head on the desk, while picking up a dropped item - OW! Factor 5/10
5) Burning fingers on heat tool - OW! Factor 6/10
4) Trapping finger in die-cutter - OW! Factor 7/10
3) Cutting hand with craft knife - OW! Factor 8/10
2) Hair loss, due to frustration - OW! Factor 9/10
Speaking from Personal Experience.... OW! Factor - 11/10!
For more 10 Things on the Tenth, see Shimelle's post today!