Friday 5 February 2010

Oh Look.. A Birdy...

Easily distracted - me?

Well I forgot to charge my camera battery so, although I finished a book this afternoon, it will have to be photographed tomorrow.  It was great weather for photos today as well!

However, before the battery died, I did manage to get this picture, which I have just copied to my laptop:

My cute little Tweet, with her new birdhouse home!

So, book pictures tomorrow, I hope. I'm well on the way to finishing the photo album for C's new baby too. All the pages are now made.  I just have to sort out the binding.  Still slightly undecided, between a concertina spine - which will obviously be a fixed, solid book, that will expand, but not come apart - or book ring binding, which means the pages can be taken out, re-arranged, even added to, but the book is less solid... I'm hovering towards book rings, with ribbons to decorate.... It would be so pretty...

Anyway, photos once it's finished!

Off to read other blogs now. Maybe comment on some too. 

Have a good evening (or morning/afternoon, if you are amongst my antipodean or western friends!)

6 comments:

  1. Love that little tweet! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Oh, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to settle for 'g'day'! These are just seriously too cute Lizzie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TWEETS LOOKS VERY HAPPY, WILL SHE BE HAVING AHOUSE WARMING?
    JO XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooooooh! I LOVE your new goodies! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...