That's not bad going. Of course, if I posted every day, it would've happened much sooner... but then, I don't always have anything to post about.. or want to post...
Anyway, I feel a little celebration might be in order, so stick around and I'll give you the low-down on that, lower down the post!
The boys have been at it again... another Warhammer match yesterday. J won again.
My box of Stamps is getting fuller...
I made two more stamps! I hope that the first one looks like two inter-linked rings inside a heart shape? I'm not 100% sure about the rim round the edge though... opinions welcomed.
The second is, of course, a dragonfly. I have plans for both of these, so watch out for more in a week or two.
* * *
150th Post Celebration
I thought about this for a few days before I did my 150th post. I wanted to have a mini-celebration, because I thought 150 posts was quite an achievement, in a way... Anyway, it matters to me and that is important, seeing as this is my blog and I'm proud of it.
So, what to do? How to celebrate?
Well the usual way is to have a Giveaway. A prize.
Never one to flout convention, I thought a Giveaway, with a prize, would be just the thing...
One of my books? A nice sock toy?
Done that. For my 100th Post I made a tutorial about Sock Rabbits and gave that bunny away (to Spangle). Then I had another giveaway for World Book Day - one of my own books (won by Deb) and one made by the clever Helen of BadBooks (won by Sian).
Hmm... but I fancied having another giveaway, seeing as the last was 3 months ago.
Lightbulb moment! Idea!
Drumroll here.... drrrrrrrrrrr.....
The Giveaway Prize Will Be:
Hand made lino cut "rubber" stamps!
I will make a set of 3 Stamps for the "First Prize" and one individual stamp for the "Second Prize"!
* * *
Rules - (not that there will be many of these!)
1) If you would like to win one of the two prizes, please leave a comment at the end of this post.
2) Remember to leave me a way of contacting you - via your blog, or else an e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter address.
3) I will give each comment a number, in the order the comments were left. I will use a random number generator to pick the winners. The first number selected will be the First Prize Winner and the next number will win the Second Prize. I will contact each winner by their preferred method. If I don't hear back, I will try one more time, within a week. If I still hear nothing, I will reallocate their prize (if it was the first prize, I will give it to the 2nd prize winner and draw a new 2nd prize).
4) The First Prize will be three stamps, made specially for the winner, from lino circles (as in this post ). The winner may choose any three from the stamps offered in my Etsy Shop, or I will design new stamps - of simple design - if none of those appeals!
5) The Second Prize will be one stamp, made specially for the winner, from a lino circle. The winner may choose from the stamps offered in my Etsy Shop, or I will design a new stamp - of simple design.
6) The Giveaway will close at 9pm (BST), Sunday June 20th. The Prize will be drawn after this time and the winners contacted and their names posted as soon as possible.
* * *
If you're not already a follower of my blog, but you want to enter the draw, feel free to join in - I won't mind. However, I'd be delighted if you would also add yourself to my follow list... I have 59 followers and plan to celebrate when I eventually reach 100 - especially if they are all nice people like my current followers! So join in and watch out for a Blog Party!
I hope this appeals to everyone. Several people were kind enough to suggest I should offer my stamps for sale, so I feel brave enough to offer them as a prize also!