Saturday 7 May 2011

More Birds and Butterflies

I finished another book last night - the one that I showed as "in progress" on my last post. 

A Guest Book, size 8" x 6", with a Coptic binding in red linen. It has 30 pages of white cartridge paper.

This is the back cover...

...and a view of the binding.  There are 10 rows of stitching and it took 2 hours to sew them.

I'm so pleased with this book and think it was worth all the work.  It's for sale now, in my shop and I'm excited to see who will buy it!


7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Lizzie, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, this is yet another stunning book, love the coptic stitching, it looks so professional. I'm sure someone will snap it up! Thanks for your lovely long comments (you really are so sweet!), I thoroughly enjoy reading them! Happy Scrappy Day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. its lovely. you are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I needed a Guest Book!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book is absolutely stunning Lizzie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one has a lovely vintage feel and yet is quite modern with your lovely simple design and colour palette - gorgeous Lizzie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree the way you combined it, there is a modern take on vintage images. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...