Saturday 5 December 2009

Scrappy Deals?

Well, if anyone is a digi-scrapper, or fancies a go, this could be for you... I got an e-mail from Amazon about special offers. Wasn't interested in the expensive stuff, but you might like to know that they have Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist for £11.99 (instead of £29.99 - a 60% reduction) and Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate for £32.97 (instead of £79 - 58% off). 

I thought those were pretty good deals myself!  The offers end at 23:59 on 6th December.

Just thought I'd tell you!

Oh, and don't forget to go to my post here and enter my Giveaway! Comment on the post by Monday to be in with a chance of winning the lovely book!  I may not remind you again!

And a quick add-on... take a little look at today's Tummy Mountain post (it wont take a minute!) so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this....will definately go and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, you send us all to the best links! I've never heard of Tummy Mountain - very cute and accurate photo today. Well spotted for the digi reductions - thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...