Friday 6 November 2009

I Made This Today!


This is a layout of my baby great-niece at the park. She's just lovely!



A plain chipboard tree, embellished with inks, brush-pens and a little owl stamp. I thought the leaves were so lovely, that I decided to sprinkle them under the tree - after all, that's what happens in Autumn! I raised the tree trunk on thin foam pads, to add a bit of dimension.


These sweet little stamps are from a new collection by American Crafts. I love them! The soft brown ink is "Cocoa" by Color Box and the yellow and orange are brush-pens by Whispers.


The black shoe looked big, black and distracting. I used the skeleton magnolia leaf to soften it slightly. It worked really well. Glad I thought of that!

I made some of the l/o on holiday last week and finished it off today.  The journalling spot is blank because I'm going to give this to my niece as a present and let her write her own memories there.


3 comments:

  1. I love the stamps and the skeleton leaves. Sweet photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is lovely and I enjoyed reading what you did with the tree embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout. Love the chipboard tree.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...