Sunday 29 November 2009

Woo Hoo!

I am writing this on my New Laptop sitting at my New Desk in my New Workroom! Woo hoo!




As you can see, there isn't much here, except the shelf unit, the wall shelves, the desk and drawers, my PC, paper cutter and cutting mat, by way of "Token Moving In"!

D. has been lovely and helped me all weekend.  We moved all of J's model stuff from downstairs in the Dining Room, to his new room, onto the shelves that we put up specially. Everything has a place and there is even room for expansion!

Then he moved the stuff around for me, so I could decide how to lay it all out. There is a fair bit more to do and I need to get more shelf space organised, but the basics are here now. I at least have a Desk to work at and could bring the most important stuff upstairs and stow it away. The rest will have to follow as/when I have time and space.

I am very excited!

3 comments:

  1. I always like moving into a new space. All that room - all that POTENTIAL. You've got a lovely set up there. Enjoy it. DragonsLady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! It's a lovely space, Lizzie...may your muse and you be happy there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty jealous of your space - oh, to have space!
    Now you can move onto the fun stuff - filling those shelves :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...