Wednesday 18 November 2009

Feels Like Getting a Prize!




Jo over at Curlyscrapbooker has sent me this award, because she likes me following her blog.  That's nice of her... Now I have to answer these questions about myself using one word answers. Hmmm...

1. Where is your mobile phone? sofa

2. Your hair? brown

3. Your mother? lovely
4. Your father? Heaven

5. Your favorite food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? no

7. Your favorite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? bookbinder

9. What room are you in? sitting-room

10. Your hobby? scrapping

11. Your fear? disaster

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

13. Where were you last night? scrap-club!

14. Something that you aren't? organised

15. Muffins? Raspberry

16. Wish list item? Digi-SLR

17. Where did you grow up? Bedford

18. Last thing you did? surfing

19. What are you wearing? jeans

20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? 4

22. Friends? some

23. Your life? busy

24. Your mood? zzzzzz

25. Missing Someone? several

26. Vehicle? Roomster

27. Something you’re not wearing? boots!

28. Your favorite store? scrapbooking

29. Your favorite colour? yellow

30. When was the last time you laughed? lunchtime

31. Last time you cried? lunchtime

32. Your best friend? husband

33. One place that I go to over and over? Norfolk

34. Facebook? Yes

35. Favorite place to eat? Nandos


Now I have to choose people to send the award on to :-

Abi at creatingpaperdreams because she's brave, busy and hardworking.
Lois at Thoughts Along Life's Highway for a brilliant post that made me laugh - (William Tell Mom Song)
Scrapdolly for all-round good blog posts!
Kirsty Wiseman for inspiration, laughs, tears and being a good-egg!
I hope they are all happy to be "voted in"!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh! thank you so much! This is so sweet of you! I am very excited and will be putting it on my blog as soon as I can! Just been told I have to go to bed now though grrr...! Just read your story of your back. Flip! i am not brave in comparison to you. You have pulled through so well. I hope you are feeling better and that now you have voiced it, it's a wait off your chest. It certainly was with me. Thank you again Abi xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...