Sunday 22 November 2009

Treasure!

As I have said many times now, I have an online shop.  It is at Etsy and I'm very proud to be a member of the Bookbinding Etsy Street Team (BEST for short). 

Etsy has a system called Treasuries, where you can view small galleries of items from different sellers. Each Treasury is curated by an Etsy member (seller or buyer, so long as they have an Etsy id).  The Treasury lists are limited to a certain number. You can only start a new list when the existing ones have expired so there are less than 333 of them.  Then the lists open and you can sometimes grab one of your own. 

Until this week, I had never managed to snag a Treasury.  This week I have managed to grab two!  I got one this evening and have filled it up with things that are vaguely Snow related, from the BEST Team's offerings.  It's lovely! Why not take a little look? Snow and Snowflakes Treasury

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job on the treasuries. Etsy is on my 2010 to-do list to figure out.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie, sorry it's taken a little while for me to get back to you - I've been a way from the computer with quite a few appointments today. Thank you so very much for the award .... I'm loving blogging, something that I would never have thought just a short while ago!
    Congratulations on the treasuries - I'm going to have a good look now... I hope to see you around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie ... WOW!!!!!!!
    Your books on Etsy are absolutely gorgeous - what would the shipping to Australia be?
    I've got my eye on the turquoise and yellow book ... really gorgeous - sorry, I keep using that word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so much still to learn about Etsy works! Thanks for this..I'm off to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I've only managed 2 treasuries ever, as they're very hard to grab! It was fun looking for stuff from the Bookbinding Team shops to fill it.

    Amy, I'm happy that you like my work! The Turquoise and Yellow Journal is $15. With packaging, it would weigh just under 180g, which would make standard airmail postage and packing costs $6.

    That would be a total of $21. Royal Mail say that airmail delivery takes around 5 days.
    If you wanted the parcel to be fully trackable, it would cost $13 (in total), making the total for book and postage $28.
    Let me know if you would like the book and which postage option you prefer. I can set it up on the shop listing and mark it reserved for you.

    If you don't have an Etsy account, it's quite easy to set up and you can pay with a card via Paypal.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...